In business since 1998, T.D. Farrell Construction is a national general contractor covering all of the United States. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
- Experience as a Project Manager for Commercial Construction projects between $5 Million and $25 Million in value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal individuals and external Clients, Subcontractors, and Suppliers.
- Experience using web-based Project Management Solutions.
- Experience using Project Scheduling Software.
- Must be able to multi-task on multiple projects in various states of the construction process.
- Assemble comprehensive estimates.
- Read and Interpret Construction Plans and Specifications.
- Work with your Team’s existing Owners, Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors to establish long term relationships in order to identify and obtain future project opportunities.
- Oversee the Subcontractor and Vendor procurement, the completion of buyout, scope of work review, contract writing, insurance and bonding reviews, etc.
- Guide the research and recommendation of resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts and errors.
- Process all Submittals, RFI s, Change Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Ensure the preparation of timely Owner Billings via the verification of work-in-place quantities/billings from Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Prepare monthly cost projections which forecast total estimated costs at completion.
- Oversight of the creation and monitoring of Project Schedules and production of progress updates.
- Participate in weekly Subcontractor meetings as needed.
- Assist your Superintendents in their needs to complete the project.
T.D. Farrell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package to employees including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K Matching
- Vacation/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Pay
- Ongoing Training and Educational Opportunities